With our bulletproof QA process and depending on your current technology or willingness to change your current technology we are able to follow best practices and still give you the full value of having a QA department.
- Establish a culture of quality
- Identify flaws in customer service
- Align processes with customer expectations
- Encourage More Effective Training
- Enhance customer retention
- Build a stronger workforce
- Remove bad apples quickly
- Learn from past mistakes
All employees and independent contractors who interact with prospective and current clients should be monitored and coached regardless if they are your best performers, your worst performers, or somewhere in between because they can always improve.
The reps that are not hitting their metrics can benefit in a big way from quality control because you can identify their mistakes and deal with them right away. While QA’ing your mid and best performers can help by getting recognition handling calls properly.